Sunday, September 26, 2010

linkFlow Wins Design Award

Yesterday I received notice that FamousWhy has just granted linkFlow an award for software design.  The award recognizes the usability, creativity, professional appearance and structure of the software. More info at their site. They also will be another linkFlow hosting site besides the SourceForge site.  In addition, they will be preparing a tutorial and a demo of the software, and hosting that on the site as well.


It is great for the software being recognized for the very things I was trying for in developing linkFlow. Namely, a great user experience and excellent portability.  I hope this award encourages more people to download and try out my software. In addition, I hope it encourages others to strive toward the same goals, especially for developers in the engineering and scientific software field. We have a long way to go in getting this field of software accessible to more people.

I will be linking to the tutorials and demos from my main bogturtletech.com site when they are posted at FamousWhy.

No comments:

Post a Comment